Apartment for Sale
Renovated High Floor in Imperial Surf Offering Incredible Ocean & Skyline Views
Property ID 1916968Situated on a high floor in the popular Imperial Surf building, this fully renovated, not a cent spared apartment is a must see.
Commanding panoramic views this exclusive, immaculately renovated apartment will be sold. The residence is flooded with natural light and its spacious, open plan interior is designed to capture the stunning Surfers Paradise ocean, skyline and hinterland views. It's perfectly located within easy walking distance of Surfers Paradise mall, shops and G link light rail, surrounded by fashionable, award winning cafes and restaurants and only metres away from the golden sands and world famous surf of Surfers Paradise Beach.
This fully renovated apartment offers:
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 secure car park.
• Fully renovated, no expenses spared.
• Light filled open plan living/dining.
• Air-conditioned throughout.
• Timber floors through living area.
• Stunning feature wall in master bedroom.
• Sublime 270 degree views of Surfers Paradise ocean, skyline and hinterland.
• Irreplaceable Beachfront location.
• Only minutes walk to dining, entertainment and retail in central Surfers Paradise.
• Quick and easy access to the new G Link rail.
• Very popular building.
Imperial Surf resort facilities include:
• Outdoor pool.
• Indoor pool
• Tennis court.
• BBQ and entertainment area.
• Sauna and steam room.
• Directly across the road from patrolled surf beach.
• One minute walk to the G-link light rail station transport.
Imperial Surf is located directly across the road from Surfers Paradise beach and only minutes walk to Cavill mall, shopping, dining and entertainment in central Surfers Paradise. G-link light rail station directly behind the building.
Please contact Jordan Thams on 0414 602 022 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
GCCC Rates: $4,400 per year = $84 per week*
GCCC Water: $1,280 per year = $24 per week*
Body Corporate: $6,215 per year = $120 per week*
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $31,200 per year = $600 per week*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.