Apartment for Sale
Rare Opportunity in Capricorn One
Property ID 1940922Occupying half of the 16th floor in Capricorn One, this is the perfect opportunity for the astute investor to secure an outstanding Beachfront apartment that has been priced for immediate sale.
Positioned in a premier Beachfront address at Narrowneck, this apartment showcases open plan living/dining that flows seamlessly to the outdoor balcony, ideal for alfresco meals and casual entertaining.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure car park per apartment.
• Boutique building, only two apartments per floor.
• Beachfront views.
• Canal with water access directly behind the building for boating enthusiasts.
• Ceiling fans and air conditioning.
• Opportunity to modernise or simply leave as is.
• Tiled through living/dining areas.
• Neat & tidy, well presented.
• G Link tram station is just a short three minute stroll.
• Building located at popular Narrowneck, walk to the beach.
• Three buses run almost past the door.
• Located minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise - shopping, dining and entertainment.
• Make an offer today before it's too late.
Capricorn One Facilities include:
• Outdoor pool.
• Extra large indoor spa.
• Tennis court.
• Undercover BBQ area.
• Access to the building jetty.
Please contact Jordan Thams on 0414 602 022 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Size Apartment: 98m2 *
Height: Level 16 of 25
Body Corporate: $10,466 per year = $201 per week *
GCCC Rates: $5,167 per year = $99 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,528 per year = $29 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal:$28,600 per year = $550 per week *
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.